Sunday, March 7, 2010

More Club Projects!

Here are some more club project pictures that Sharon just emailed me. This first card was made by Amy (the other Amy), the next one I believe was made by Jess. Correct me if I'm wrong about that. Both cards are fun and springy!!



The next card was made by Rhea - she CASED it from InkingIdaho. It is a really clever card that opens with a slider in the back so you don't have to rip it apart to get at the candy in the Sweet Treat Cup. You can still have your card and eat it too : )


This last one was made by Sharon. It's a cute little package that you can put a treat inside.

That's it for today. We've been at the kid's fishing derby in town and it was VERY warm on the ice! I think it hit 50 degrees! We might be a little sunburned... Enjoy the rest of the weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment