Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Because I Care


This is a new stamp set from Stampin' Up's new catalog! - Because I Care. It is a level one hostess set of a hydrangea and a few other coordinating images. It's very simple to use but a super classy set. A person can just stamp it in one color or they could stamp it in black and then color it in with another color using a blender pen or aqua painter. I used one of the new core colors -Marina Mist for the ink, cardstock and new narrorw 1/8" ribbon. Love that color!



I popped up a couple of the blossoms by stamping on another piece of cardstock and cutting them out. Two-way glue works great for this, just bend the blossoms up slightly to get a 3D look. (sorry about the dark pictures and shadows! I just got a new camera though, so future postings should greatly improve - Yeah!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment