Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wow! it's been a long time since I've posted. No excuses - just a busy spring.

I hosted Easter Dinner at our house and here are the table decorations I made with the little chicks I posted earlier. This pix is of them under the Easter 'Tree' but when I set the table, each person had a chick and egg filled with goodies. They didn't look quite so 'cutsy' when the table was set but.....I forgot to take a picture of it!










They were pretty easy to make. I just used a dimentional to attach the chicks to the egg filled with candy and put it in the grass holder.






The holder is just a strip of green cardstock. I snipped all the way around almost to the bottom and then attached the 2 ends.






Close up of one chick.






And the grass holder.




No comments:

Post a Comment