Friday, June 17, 2011

Club Project Wedding!

These are the 3 wedding cards we will be making on Monday night.

Love Birds....

The DSP on this card is Elegant Filagree that's retiring : (


A Wedding Cake! This one uses the Elegant Lines Embossing folder for the Big Shot and the new triple punch for the cake top.


See the 'frosting' between the layers? I used a thin strip of cardstock and ran it through the crimper for a finished look. This card idea came from Linda A's blog 'polkadots and petals', although I did change a few things.


Super simple card but very classy.

You may remember this card from last fall. I made this for my brother's wedding and really liked it, it's very elegant (and cased right out of the catalog!). The "happy I do day' has a jewl and is heat embossed for a shiny finish - but it's difficult to see in this photo.


Club Members - I will see you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment