Sunday, January 22, 2012

All Matchy-Matchy!

Here is what we are making at Stamp Club tomorrow night!


It's a card and 2 treats that are all Matchy-Matchy.  I started out with the intention of doing something for Valentine's day that maybe had non-traditional colors.  This is certainly non-traditional for V-day.  I used Pool Party CS and Stampin' Up's Everyday Elegance DSP from the Sale-a-Bration mini.  The flowers are made from the scalloped circle punch and the Fun Flowers die cut for the Big Shot.


 The fancy edge on the card is cut with the new edgelits from the Occasion mini and the matching embossing folder.



This little treat has a peppermint patty in it.  The DSP slides right off since the ribbon is around just the DSP instead of the candy.  This was inspired by Inking Idaho, I just used different colors and put a flower on top.

Top view of the sucker holder.  I used the Two Tags die cut but folded a strip of cardstock on one end so it was a longer piece with two scalloped ends.  I made two folds in the middle so it was flat on the bottom and would hold the sucker upright.  Not sure I like this or not but I needed to put it in something that matched the rest of the pieces in this set.  : )


On the top I just punched a hole through the flower layers and threaded the stick through the base and then the flowers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment