Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Owls, Golf and Doily Dresses


What a combination!  Just wanted to post a couple of projects that I've made in the last few months. 

The first is a CUTE owl that I CASED from someone on the Stampin' Up! website with a few minor changes.  Fun little girly owl for Easter!


 It's a box I put a bag of candy in for a little gift.


The grouping below is a Birthday gift I put together with a 'certificate' for a round of golf.  He liked it!  Just run the golf ball through the Big Shot with the polka dot embossing folder and it looks like the real thing.  (actually - I should have turned it upside down so the dots are indented instead of sticking out - but oh well)


Here's my Mom's Mother's day gift:  A card with a cute little dress and doily background with a decorated jar with goodies in it.  For the top of the dress - I cut a separate piece of CS down the middle so it looks like a little sweater with mini pearls for buttons.  Don't forget to emboss the envelope flap!





No comments:

Post a Comment