Saturday, January 9, 2010




Happy Saturday! Where has this week gone? I did get some time to work on new projects. Here's a little preview for the gals in my Stamp Club : -)


The first picture is a little 3x3 card (I love this size!!) with the new bird punch from the Occassions Mini Catalog and the Scalloped Edge punch fromt the Sale-a-Bration mini. White and Red are great colors together!

For the little matching envelope, I used my paper cutter to trim just a smidgen off of the back flap to make sure it was straight (it has a curve to it). Then I used the scallop punch on the edge and added a strip of red cardstock behind it so it matched the card. I love stuff that matches!

The next picture features the new clear mounted stamp set Vintage Vogue and Rich Razzleberry. I really like the long floral stamp on the bottom, this will be a nice stamp to frame images.


Boy! It was so nice to be able to see through the blocks for placement of the flowers and leaves. These clear blocks from Stampin' Up! are SO clear - it's hard to describe but they are definately high quality. I think I will be choosing clear mount for all my future stamp sets!!! Fun -Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment