Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stamp Club Project Exchange

I'm finally posting these pictures! Between being sick for two days this week, Stamp Club and a Workshop, I haven't gotten much else accomplished! Anyway, here is a sampling of some of the talent in our Stamp Club. I had trouble with my camera that night so I didn't get a picture of everything I had wanted. Our theme was anything with a snowman.



Here is a super-cute card made by Jess. I love this color! Do you see the sparklies on these "Two Cool Dudes"?

Here is a sweet set made by Sharon. She used the Petals-a-Plenty impressions folder and chaulked some color on the design. The card, envelope and candle holder all match. I'm always into matchy-matchy projects.




This amazing stair-step card was made by Stephanie - she copied the idea from someone on SplitCoast and used the Merry Details Sizzlet for embellishment. Very professionally made!!



Here are a couple of cuties that Rhea made. They are little tic-tac holders.
Fun-Fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment