Saturday, October 16, 2010

Before and After

Here is a photo of a huge picture frame that I redid for my stamping area. I wanted a place to put cards and projects that was organized and "contained". So this is what I did....I took the old faded picture out of its frame, flipped it around and covered it with flashing.

The flashing wasn't quite wide enough so I adhered two layers to cover everything. The white part below is the bottom of the painting that the second layer will cover.

I just used sticky tape to do this. It worked great!

The new magnet frame. I thought about using a ribbon or other embellishment to cover the splice but figured it would be mostly covered up with cards anyway.

The next photo is of the mess BEFORE I cleaned up and hung the new recycled frame.


Now if I can just get some paint on the walls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment