Sunday, October 31, 2010

Holiday Stamp-a-Stack

Here are the Christmas cards I've put together for my Holiday SAS!

It is scheduled for Sunday, November 14th from 1-3pm at my home. Each participant will make 5 of each design plus 4 of the 3x3 Santa cards. The cost is $20. All materials are included and will be cut and ready to assemble! I have purposely chosen designs that go together quickly and easily.

Stamp sets used are Welcome Christmas, Jolly Ol' St. Nick, and Bells and Boughs, all from Stampin' Up!. Embelishments include the new clear tinsel (fun stuff!), Northern Flurries embossing folder (used on the envelope too!), adhesive rhinestones, and the ornament punch.


And the matching envelopes of course! Let me know if you woud like to attend by Friday, November 5th via email or a comment to me here. Feel free to invite a friend!




















No comments:

Post a Comment