Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tags and Treats

These little shrinking/melting snowmen have been popping up all over SCS so I don't know who to credit for the idea but they sure are cute! They each have a peppermint patty between two largest circles. They are made from 3 circle punches; 1 3/4", 1 3/8", and 1" for the head. The arms are from the snowflake punch, the hat is made with the small oval and an end of a modern label punch.

I also sponged the edges with Pacific Point ink to give them a little dimension before I packaged them up for gift-giving. That top note is 'da bomb'. This is the die cut that I would pick if (gasp!) I could only have one.

These are made with the 2-tags die cut for the Big Shot and scraps of DSP I had sitting on my craft table. I challenged myself to use what I had sitting out. Each participant in my BTTT class received one of their choice.

This is also made from the 2-tags die cut. They are embellished with Stampin' Up Fabric at the top and images from the Jolly Bingo Set. They also each have a snowflake from the Northern Flurry die cut with a pearl in the center. The strip of Cherry Cobbler was embossed with the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder. Each of the participants from my Stamp-a-Stack received one of these with their card kits.


No comments:

Post a Comment