Monday, November 14, 2011

It's Snoopy!

Who doesn't love Snoopy?!

I combined a few ideas for Snoopy that I saw on SU's Stampin' Connection and came up with this little rendition.  My SIL loves Snoopy so I gave her this card.  She had been in the hospital for an entire month!!!   Her story is quite unique.  She had an asthma/allergy attack and lost consciousness before my brother got her to the hospital in Bemidji.  She was airlifted to Fargo and sedated (as in unconscious) for 2 whole weeks before she could breathe on her own.  Very scary for the whole family, but she is fine now, at home and recovering with a new set of prescriptions.


The texture on his roof and on the envelope flap was made with the new and exciting Herringbone embossing folder.

A close up of Snoopy snoozin'.
Can you guess what punch I used for the legs?  The 3 heart punch!
I also sponged the edges with 'Going Gray' for a little dimension.




I needed a special baby boy card for a friend of mine.  I really liked the idea of a sailboat but something was missing.  Then I put a button on it and that was exactly what it needed!


The polka dot embossing folder adds a little texture to the sails and to the envelope flap too!

No comments:

Post a Comment