Saturday, November 19, 2011

Santa Stick

Here is one of the projects we are making on Monday for Stamp Club. 
These santas are popping up all over on Stampin' Connection and on Splitcoast
so I don't know who the original artist is but these are really cute!


 I put Santa on top of a 1x8 cello bag filled with 2 licorice.

A closer look at his face.  I used the large oval and the extra large oval for face and hat and the ornament punch for his beard.  I also ran his beard through with a texture plate to get the 'swirls'.  The hat is punched from red glitter paper.   For his pom pom I spread a thin layer of Dazzling Details to give it some sparkle.  Can't forget his mustache - it's the bird punch!!

Later today or tomorrow I will be posting our other projects for Monday so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment