Saturday, March 31, 2012

Vintage Gift Bag

Here is a little gift bag that I made for one of my Club gals for her Birthday.  I used a white lunch bag, and ran it through the Big Shot with the Elegant Lines embossing folder.   

Dimentionals were used to line up the distressed flowers and I added a sentiment at the top with the mini clothespin. 


I used a decorative scissors to cut the top of the bag.  I tried to use the scalloped punch but the bag was too thin and it just kind of ate it up.  Next time I will try putting a piece of cardstock underneath to line it while punching.


                                        
A couple of pearls were added too!  Did you notice the pearls on the clothespin?


Side view - keep the bag folded when you run it through the Big Shot with the embossing folder and the sides will be embossed too.   Pretty easy project!

No comments:

Post a Comment