Friday, March 16, 2012

Can you say Peach Parfait?

As I sit here eating my ice cream (yum) I'm thinking that the name Peach Parfait sounds pretty good as a name for ice cream!  I recently challenged myself to start using colors I normally don't.  Peach Parfait is a color that I've had trouble with - so I found some combinations that work and created the projects on today's post.   (Club gals - here are our projects!)


Here is another jar made with the Lace Doily Die cut, my previous post used a different color combo on this.  Even tho it takes a few extra seconds to get all the tiny pieces out, it's not too bad and the end result is really gorgeous!

The Blossom Punch flower card (I got the idea straight from SU's Stampin' Success magazine) was pretty quick to put together.  Just punch the flowers in different colors, (Peach Parfait and Not Quite Navy) add the center with a dimentional and a brad for the middle flower.  The 'love life, live life' sentiment is from 'You're a Gem' stamp set from Stampin' Up! and the zig zag trim is made with the Big Shot and the die Tasteful Trim.



This idea was CASED from Shelli Gardner's website 'soshelli'.  For those of you who don't know who she is, she's the founder of Stampin' Up! and a VERY crafty lady!  Love this elegant bird die cut!


I just added a button, some lace and a bow.  Oh - and the Peach Parfait scalloped edge on the bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment