Saturday, June 5, 2010

Elements of Style

This is one of the most popular stamp sets right now, Elements of Style. If you look at SCS there are hundreds of posts using this set. I cased this idea for the 3x3 set and the stamped butterfly from DOstamping with Dawn. These images are soooo easy to color in. Just take a lighter color marker and color it in, the shading from the image does the real work. If you look closely, you can see that I spritzed it with vanilla Smooch Spritz. It's shinier in real life.


For this one I used the Butterfly die cut for the Big Shot and then stamped on the butterfly. Very simple but classy.


And the matching envelope! I didn't color the envelope in but maybe I should....? It just looked so nice in black and white too. Leave me a comment and let me know - black and white or color it in ??


Here's the set together. Hmmm....maybe the black and white flap needs a little color....?

Here I changed up the color and added the bird (with a dimentional underneath) from the same stamp set. His eye is a tiny half pearl. The swirlies in the background are from this set too. This is really the must have set from Stampin' Up's Summer mini!

No comments:

Post a Comment