Monday, September 6, 2010

Elegant Matchbox

Do these look familiar? I cased them right out of the the Stampin' Up! catalog! I loved them so much I wanted to try making a few. These matchboxes are made with Stampin' Up's Elegant Lines embossing folder, matchbox die cut and Crumb Cake card stock. I also used the Boho Blossom punch for the flowers, a tiny slice of Elegant Soiree DSP, and some lace to dress it up.

If you slide the cover open, you will find yummy chocolate nuggets nestled inside - covered with Elegant Soiree DSP to match, of course!
One tip that I need to share: Make sure you cut out the matchbox first and then run the top part through the Big Shot with the embossing folder. If you emboss it first, it will flatten out again when you run it through to cut.


Here's a group photo of a few different designs.
Enjoy what's left of this holiday weekend. I guess summer is officially over : (

No comments:

Post a Comment