Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September Project Exchanges

Stamp Club was at Kalie's this month and the theme was anything Fall or Leaves. The photo above shows Sharon's fancy favor bag (she had goodies inside too!), and the card with the cute trees was made by Jess.


A close up of Rhea's card. Love those matching envelopes! Nice addition with the 3 brads too. Stampin' Up! should put this one in the catalog to sell the stamp set - really nice!


This nifty little can was decorated by Val. She used the square lattice embossing folder and her pumpkin embosslit with the Big Shot to embellish it. There were goodies inside this one too!


Here's a group photo of all the projects. The three cards in this photo were made by Jess, Kalie and Rhea. My memory isn't the best these days, especially since I waited a week to post this. But...I think Rhea made the tumbling leaves card, Kalie made the Old Olive card with the 4 die cut leaves and Jess made the 3 trees card. Gals - let me know if I am wrong and I'll fix "the credits". LaReatha - maybe you made one of them - I can't remember!




Just a posting of the latest ribbon share. I put about 3 yards of each color and style on a piece of the cardboard from the DSP paper. And you can't do something like this without stamping so I used the Happy Together stamp set to spruce it up a little.









No comments:

Post a Comment