Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mini Milk Carton

This is the mini milk carton made from the die cut for the Big Shot. If this isn't cute, I don't know what is! They are really small, which is part of the charm, but I think it's the perfect size to put candy inside. I used kraft and pixie pink cardstock that I trimmed with the scalloped trim border punch and then wrapped around the carton. Then I added the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt pieces. VERY easy!! Ooops - almost forgot the chocolate chip 1/2" clip at the top to hold it closed, and the butterfly from the Beautiful Wings embosslit. When I think of it, I will take another picture of it next to something so you can judge the size - you might be surprised.






Just monkeying around! I CASED this idea off of SCS and really liked the idea of using the scalloped square die cut as the base of the card. I folded a piece of CS in half and placed the fold just under one of the edges so it wouldn't cut. The result? a square card with scallops on three sides. Fun to have a different format for a card : -) The monkey is from Fox and Friends and the vine is from the Happy Together set featuring the adorable little partridge chicks and mama bird.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment