Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Sale-a-Bration Projects!

This birdcage is so fun!! I used to collect birdhouses back in the 90's but now I think I should start collecting birdcages. There's something nostalgic about them. I used some silver cord from the Holiday Mini for the "chain" and added a silver brad. This might be a possible Stamp Club project. Oh, yes Bella Bleu paper again - love that stuff!


Here's another version of the birdcage - you can't go wrong with red and white together. I just used a basic grey marker to ink the cage and a red marker to ink up the bird image.


Here's a little flower pot made out of the Sweet Pea Designer paper and the ornament punch. Yes, this punch has other uses besides Christmas ornaments. Cool! It's nice when things are versatile. The flowers are from Sale-a-Bration. Check out the matching envie!


Sweet! Here are some cute valentines that I CASED from SplitCoast but did change them up a little bit and added a banner and heart. The Pretty in Pink background is the Two Terrific Tags diecut. Melon Manbo - Love that color!



No comments:

Post a Comment