Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Do you recognize the punch?



Tulips have always been my favorite flower - love em! Now someone out there in blogger-land has come up with this amazing idea to use the wings from the new bird punch for tulips. Even the leaves are actually wings. This card is layered with that scalloped square die cut too!

This is a 3x3 envelope sealed and cut across the very top to make a little basket. Just add the large flower punch and some Sweet Pea stitched felt and a ribbon for a fun little gift! The idea came from SCS and the SU demo site.




Here's the fabric that I'm going to be using in some upcoming projects - just not sure what! Unfortunately, I will not be able to spend any time this weekend creating so I guess I'll have some time to think about it. : )



No comments:

Post a Comment