Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More Fabric!

I haven't had a chance to create anything new in the last few days but I did go fabric shopping again :)



Now to decide what to make with each print........purse, tote, mini square bag, table runner, pin cushions, placemats......
Oh, and there's a few Club members who were busy sewing purses this weekend. Yeaah!! Jess, Amy and Rhea - I want to see them!!



These are some covered lunch bags I hadn't posted before using the Tall Tales DSP. I was trying to figure out what didn't look right about these bags, and realized I hadn't punched holes for the handles yet. And...because my memory is so bad, I don't know if I even did before I gave them away to the birthday girls in Club this month! You'll have to let me know if I did or not - Cadie and Kalie : )
Anyway, I wanted to post this because I'm really liking the color Rose Red with So Saffron! and that big flower punch is pretty awesome with the pedals shaped with a bone folder and a large circle in the center!

No comments:

Post a Comment