Saturday, March 6, 2010

Simply Adorned

I have been busy this afternoon! I meant to just make one or two inserts for these Simply Adorned lockets and ended up with quite a few! I seem to do that a lot - "oh, I'll just stamp something quick", and well, before you know it the afternoon is gone.

Anyway, here's some fun inserts with the butterfly embosslit and the Bella Bleu designer paper.

Notice in the above picture how the locket has beveled glass on the front. It's a nice added touch. This one is the 1 x 1 1/4" size.

Here are a couple of closer views.



Here is a picture of my Simply Adorned bracelet. Here's the front with an image from the Vintage Vogue stamp set and below is the back which I just inserted a piece of Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. This smaller size 5/8" square does not have the beveled glass.



Update on the butterfly embosslit that is backordered: it's still backordered but they are receiving shipments and are filling orders as they came in. I'm hoping they ship out any day, I've got my fingers crossed!!

This is what the embosslit itself looks like opened:


This embosslit is a MUST HAVE! I have used and used and used mine - many times. When I decided to make these locket inserts today, I did not have the tiny butterflies in the plan but they seem to keep fluttering into all my projects lately ; - )

No comments:

Post a Comment