Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stencils!

I've had a package of 3 stencils for a while and just now broke them out to try. This card was CASED from "SoShelli". She's the founder of Stampin' Up! I did change the colors around a bit, tho. Stencils are so easy and fun! I might be using these quite often now. The card is made with Rich Razzleberry ink and cardstock. I just stenciled the design, stamped the greeting, then I ran it through the Big Shot with the polka dot embossing folder for some texture.



And you HAVE to do a matching envelope!


Check this out - it's just a single knot (no fancy stuff ; ) anyone can do this knot!) of polka dot ribbon that's threaded through a hole in the cardstock. Something new and different. Fun - Fun!!
Club gals - we will be doing this card and envelope for Stamp Club.


Here's what the stencil itself looks like.

All I did was take a sponge, ink it up with an ink pad and repeatedly dab it on the stencil with the cardstock underneath. Super simple!
That's it - I am headed outside to enjoy the warm weather and sunshine with the boys! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment