Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Husband and Wife

There are a few varieties of this wedding card floating around SCS and other blogs. I love this idea with the hearts! I changed it up and added the Top Note and stamped Congrats on it. The swirly words and the edges of the Top Note seem to go together well. The tuxedo is a combination of 2 hearts, one white that is cut into a 'V' shape, and the black heart which the white heart (V) is mounted onto with a ribbon tie and 2 buttons (small hole punch circles). For the bride, I ran the heart through the rose embossing folder to give it a textured look and added a couple of half pearls.


Couldn't decide if I liked the scalloped trim on the bottom of the black mat or just the rounded corners on all 4 corners. Hubby says no guy would like the "frilly" bottom part. It almost reminds me of fishnet stockings.
Which one do you like better? Leave me a comment here!! We will be making this at Club on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment