Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Smooch Spritz!

Above is a card made with the new Elements of Style stamp set from the just released Summer Mini Catalog. It's very - classy - it looks complicated but all I did was color it in with markers. No blender pen or water coloring! I used Close to Cocoa and Pretty in Pink cardstock. This first picture is BEFORE I spritzed it.





This picture is AFTER I used the new Log Cabin (chocolate) Smooch Spritz. Ooops! I got more on it than I had wanted so I guess I will have to practice and hold the bottle back a little bit farther. The Log Cabin Spritz has a sparkly bronze look to it.


Below is another stamped image with the Vanilla Smooch Spritz. I tried to take a photo of it so it would show the little sparklies but it just doesn't do it justice. The Smooch Spritz is like a fine glitter spray and comes in a slim glass spray bottle.



I'm really liking the vanilla spritz to add just that "little something" to a project!












No comments:

Post a Comment